Gas pressure regulators type AL is designed for single-stage automatic regulation of inlet high or medium pressure on demand and automatically maintain the output gas pressure at a predetermined value regardless of fluctuations in line pressure and gas flow.
Gas pressure regulators are used in systems of gas supply of municipal, agricultural and industrial facilities.
These regulators can be used for natural gas.
• 56 years of experience in the production of pressure regulators
• The safety and reliability of the equipment
• European quality
• Consumer confidence
• Technological competence of personnel
• Easy maintenance
• Parsing the availability and maintainability
• The strength of materials used
• The lack of influence of external vibration
• Optimum sizes for ease of installation andservice
• Guaranteed service
Basic technical specifications
Flow characteristic regulator
Output overpressure / kPa /
Gas pressure regulator
Gas pressure regulator
Gas pressure regulator
• Material housing made of durable cast iron, the other castings, special aluminium alloy.
• Details of the regulator are made of material resistant to gas.
• Built-in safety relief valve.
• Built-in disconnect device that is designed to automatically stop the flow of gas to the regulator in case of increase or lowering the pressure above the set value input, which is designed to automatically stop the flow of gas into the emergency regulator increase the inlet pressure or lowered beyond the specified values.
• Filter, which prevents the ingress of particulate matter in the regulator.
• The ability to rotate the shell disconnecting device on 90° and rotate the regulator casing from 0° to 360°.
• Depending on the direction of gas flow controller can be installed in four different positions, namely, with the flow from bottom to top, top to bottom and horizontally (left or right).
• Qualitative Governor even at low input gas pressure (from 0.02 Mpa).
• Spring mechanism that does not require auxiliary power.
• Operating temperature range from -35° c to +60° c.
• Stable operation at zero flow.
• Internal impulse line.
• Input and output on a single line.
• The warranty is valid for 3 years.
• Lifespan-40 years.
Gas Pressure Regulator type AL - schematic diagram.
The principle of operation of regulators type AL.
The regulator arranged, connected and independently operate the device: direct pressure regulator, disconnect the device, relief valve, a filter for separating dust and mechanical particles.
The pressure regulator illustrated in Figure consists of a working valve (9), which is simultaneously shut-off valve seat (17) of the valve housing (1), wherein the fixed seat (5).
The controller means operating valve stem (4) and the lever mechanism (3) is connected to the working diaphragm (2).
The valve body (1) is connected to the trip device.
The switching device has a membrane (13) connected via a lever system with a retainer (15) holding the shut-off valve (17) in the open state.
The feed gas to the control medium or high pressure passes through the inlet strainer and passing through the gap between the operating valve (9) and the seat (5) is reduced to low pressure on the outlet nozzle and is supplied to the consumer.
The pulse from the output pressure is transmitted to the cavity submembrane on impulse channel controller (21). The membrane via a lever mechanism (3) and the rod (4) moves the operating valve and thereby regulate the output pressure. Spring regulator (6) and the adjusting nut (7) intended to adjust the output pressure.
In the center of the membrane (2) is a relief valve (8) with the setting spring (10) and an adjusting nut (12). The regulator has a cover relief channel for gas to the atmosphere (11). Channel to reset the gas in the atmosphere is protected from mechanical particles in a metal strainer and controller is equipped with a silencer to prevent occurrence of vibration.
In the case of increasing the outlet pressure regulator beyond acceptable values Pp, opens relief valve (8) providing gas to the atmosphere.
The pulse from the output pressure is transmitted to the cavity submembrane tripping on impulse channel device (22).
By increasing or reducing the gas pressure to the output setting value of the trip device, the latch (15) to force the membrane (13) is disengaged, and the valve (17) by a spring (16) closes the valve seat (5), the gas flow is stopped. The switching device also stops gas flow at an extreme increase in gas consumption and break the membrane.
Start the controller in the work is done manually after the elimination of the causes of the operation of the trip device. For this:
Remove the plug and pull the starter rope (23) to the end, when it sinks projection of the clip (15) and lock the shut-off valve (17) in the open position. Then the tube is put in place and twisted until it stops.
Gas distribution in the regulator.